This automatic filling machine is just what you need if you intend to fill liquids whose viscosity ranges from low to medium. No matter what the type of your filling liquid is, this machine performs its function smoothly with precise accuracy.
Automatic Filling Machine (GI3100)
Features of pressure overflow system:
- Overflow tank with a capacity of 20 gallons
- Centrifugal Pump with a capacity of 96 gpm
- Machine operated bottle indexing
- 10 foot 4.5in conveyor
- Six 316L SS nozzles
- PLC controlled by Omron
- Frame manufactured from heavy duty stainless steel.
- 20 port Manifold made of stainless steel.
- Existence of 20 nozzles.
- C frame is welded with stainless steel.
- There is a 20 Gallon capacity overflow tank manufactured from stainless steel.
- Overflow tank consists of cover made of stainless steel.
- There’s a feeding manifold with 20 hoses which has been manufactured from 304 stainless steel.
- As per your recommendations, stainless steel form all the contact parts including sanitary, Teflon, viton and hoses.
- Special seals or hoses can be provided depending upon your demands.
- Calibrated guide is provided to make sure that there is scope for quick changeovers of heights.
- The machine is placed on four casters made of heavy duty stainless steel.
- The machine is leveled using 1 inch level screw manufactured from stainless steel.
Features of Control Panel:
- Omron PLC is used for performing logic functions. Besides, there are special program modifications which can be used for adjusting the machine.
- For controlling pump speed, increase or decrease of acceleration, there is a frequency control mode.
- Omron Timer adjusts the filling time displayed on the control panel.
- Options for controlling conveyor speed is provided in the control for machines which are sold along with the conveyor .
- There exists a bottle counter which is mounted on the front control panel.
- The panel includes a start and stop option in case of emergency.
- Nozzle quantities can be changed by nozzle code which is provided in the front panel.
- For gating container, sensors mostly fiber optic, which are approved by Omron standard are used.
- For increasing speed, it can be expanded to 20 nozzles.
Features of the main components:
- There’s a Centrifugal Pump capable of raising 96 Gallon per minute, 1 Hp, 3phase and made up of 316 Stainless Steel.
- The calibrated shafts are manufactured from Hardened Stainless Steel. Linear bearings have been added to ensure natural movement and longevity of nozzle rack movement.
- Air cylinder with 8 inch stroke are provided with magnetic sensors for vertical movement of the nozzle.
- There’s a sanitary check valve composed of 316L Stainless Steel which is mounted on the pump.
- Height and stroke are adjusted using stoppers which are mounted on shaft and hand wheel.
- There are options for adjusting the nozzle spacing with the help of top screw.
- The height of the container can be easily adjusted within 1 to 16 inches.
- Stroke of the nozzle can be instantly adjusted from 0 to 8 inches.
- Cylinders for entry and exit gating of the bottle allow adjustment in multiple directions.
- Works fine with containers manufactured from glass or plastic.
- Different types of containers do not require any extra parts.
- Regulator for controlling air filter and safety lockout valve is provided along with the machine.
- Flow controls that are mounted on air gating cylinders permit the needed speed and extra control of the bottle.
Electric and pneumatic requirements:
- 5 CFM @ 80 p.s.i.
- 110 Volts, 60Hz, 15 Amps.
Please Call for Price
Item available now in stock!