Automatic bottle unscrambler model BU 7000 is able to feed and manage containers made from different materials such as plastic and metals.
Features of Construction:
- The frame is welded with stainless steel built with square tubes.
- Adjustable positioning has been incorporated on most systems to ensure minimum requirement for change parts.
- A very small portion of aluminum has been used to increase the durability of the machine.
- Pre-feeder having a diameter of 48 inch will assist operation on a wide range of containers.
- Air jet bottle reject system has been integrated on to the pre-feeder to impose the minimum amount of error caused due to misplaced containers.
- Spacing belt that can be adjusted using hand wheel has been introduced to assist in changeovers.
- Indicators, calibration markings and labels function to help in the changeover of documents.
- Bottles are turned by pneumatic actuator which ensures production at an incredible speed.
- For the intake and delivery carrier belts there is a hand wheel adjustment method which also allows custom modification.
- In order to insure container placement right on the conveyor, there are additional arrangement for the delivery carrier belts.
- The main belt system is run by a motor of 3/4 Hp.
- Automotive rated timing belts are functioning for the transmission of power.
- CNC, which has been designed by CAD is precisely tested after completion of the manufacturing process.
- The standard is 18 inch feed belt within a 30 cubic feet hopper. The hopper service is of door standard. It has been made such that it works perfectly on both old and new conveyors.
- 3 polycarbonate sliding doors have been designed to guarantee front protection.
- The machine is leveled using leveling screws.
Apart from the belts, we offer 18 month guarantee on every single part of our machine.
Features of Control panel:
- There is speed control mechanism for all motors.
- The front panel has allows the control of start & stop functions in case of emergency.
- The electric panel houses the switch responsible for safety disconnection.
- The design has been integrated with an electric panel that can be customized by the user.
Electric and pneumatic requirements:
- 15 CFM @ 80 p.s.i.
- 110 Volts, 60Hz, 15 Amps