- C frame designed from heavy duty stainless steel and is perfect for facilitating smooth placement on conveyors.
- Height can be easily adjusted with the assistance from linear carriage system.
- All machine parts are manufactured from stainless steel materials.
- Containers used for different objectives require no extra changing parts.
- The top is driven in such a way so that within the drive assembly there occurs no spillage of the product.
- The height of the containers can be adjusted within a range of 1 inch to 14 inches and even customized to other height ranges in case of special productions.
Features of Capping Discs:
- Configurations are present at 4, 6 and 8 spindles all of which are driven by single gear box.
- To ensure good torque, there are availability of capping disks which are independent and spring loaded.
- There are options for adjusting the torque during the operation of the machine.
- Clutches are at a distant location from that of the capping discs which helps to minimize any corrosion possibility.
- For capping disks, the power source is a 3 phase drive motor of 1 Hp whose speed can be adjusted.
- There are seals for protecting the majority of the bearings.
- All machine parts have been manufactured from stainless steel and in case of other construction materials, FDA approved components have been utilized.
- The machine can be adjusted for cap sizes with diameters between 8 mm and 130 mm.
Electric and pneumatic requirements:
- 208 – 240 Volts, Single phase,
- 50/60Hz, 15 Amps.
- 5 CFM @ 80 p.s.i.
Please Call for Price
Item in stock!