The Series 3 that we offer are available in a variety of configurations with respect to speed. It has the ability to create labels anywhere on the container and has acquired a record reputation throughout the pioneering packaging industries throughout the world. The new line of Series 3 Bottle Labelers are available at different speed packages. With labeling mechanisms at different sides including front, back, top, bottom and also wrap around, this machine has surpassed the performance of all other labelers in the industry of packaging.
High Performance Labeling Features:
- This series has a 7.5″W x 10’L heavy duty conveyor. The label heads are able to hold up to 9″W label web. Owing to these standard features, this series is capable of operating on a large variety of products of different sizes and shapes.
- Product Size varies from 5ml vial to 10 gallon pail.
- The shape of the products can be of any geometrical orientation.
- This machine works perfectly on all kinds of products with variable materials.
- The industrial use of this machine cannot be limited within a few and operates flawlessly on different functioning industries.
Flexibility in Labelling:
- The size of labeling varies from a minimum of 1/2″h x 1/2″ L to a maximum of 10″h x 39″L.
- The labeling can be applied on any part of the container under filling and irrespective of the shape and size of the container.
- Integrated Options: There are options for thermal printing and applying of UPC bar coding, coding for hot stamps and such other labeling categories.
- The labeling material can be opaque, clear or foil labels.
- Used in a wide range of industries for multifarious productions.
- Overview – This manual presents the PS labeling process to the new owners of the machine.
- Physical Setup – Helps to set up the mechanical parts of the labeler with colored images.
- Touch Panel Setup – Shows the process of adjusting using the interface for operator.
- Troubleshooting Guide – Helps the operator to fix minor troubles and problems that can be easily fixed in simple methods.
- CAD Drawing/Parts list – Shows drawing and parts list for every single removable part of the machine
- Wire Schematics – Includes the total layout for electronic wiring involved in each part of the machine.
Please Call for Price
Item in stock!