Features of Tightener:
- Stainless steels forms the structure of all shafts.
- The height of the containers can be adjusted within a range of 1 inch and 14 inch.
- The caps can be fully adjusted within a range of 8 mm and 110 mm.
- Central 7000 mechanical jack is responsible for adjusting the height of the capper and the hand wheel is used for adjusting the gripper belt.
- Belt movement is powered by DC gear motor as well as the speed control.
Features of Cap Feeder and Orientation:
- Manufactured from stainless steel.
- A belt is associated with each set of caps having a width of 15 inches.
- Photoelectric sensors control cap by demand and air shut off valve.
- Knob of cap delivery system can be adjusted within a range of 8mm and 110mm.
- Range of inclination is from 0 to 30 degrees.
- DC gear motor is the source of power and the speed is controlled by potentiometer.
Electric and pneumatic requirements:
- 5 CFM @ 80 p.s.i
- 110 Volts, 60Hz, 15 Amps.
Please Call for Price
Item is now available in stock!