The FRI-4000 Series from Advanced Liquid Packaging features the comfortable and fluid management for different containers and products. Whatever the density and viscosity of the liquid turns out to be, this machine handles with absolute expertise and delicacy. With a lower number of tools and low maintenance issues and other facilities offered by this filler easily places it as your perfect filler with the greatest versatility.
The frame of FRI-4000 is manufactured from 304 stainless steel. Food grade contact parts have been introduced. The PLC control system featuring touch screen panel provides multifunctional programs that can be easily customized for perfect production and required specifications in versatile mechanisms.
- High Speed Filling – Capable to fill up to 160 containers in a single minute.
- Precise – The pump speed and location can be absolutely controlled which ensures high accuracy in filling!
- Protection of Drip – For keeping clean trays, a drip tray can be provided.
- Simplicity in Changeover – Multiple programs can be stored in the PLC controller with simple mechanism of changeover.
- Custom Design – Basic customization is permitted in all the machine parts as per your filling requirements. Easy and delicate cleaning is permitted by sanitary construction which can be added if required.
- Feasible – Multipurpose machine options and a big range of customization provide this filler higher flexibility.
- Manufacturing Process: Frame with gear pumps made of stainless steel, shut off nozzles and a reservoir made of stainless steel.
- Gear Pump is made of stainless steel, with a 4 gpm nominal rating and also available in Sanitary Style.
- The indexing of bottles is of pin style.
- The Functioning Temperature is between 5 °C and 50 °C.
- Compressed Air should be greater than 3 CFM at 80 PSI
- NEMA 4 is the Electrical Enclosure formed of stainless steel.